1. “In the days after the tragedy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, we knew we had to make sure that what happened to our community never happens again.
2. We cannot allow one more person to be killed by senseless gun violence. We cannot allow one more person to experience the pain of losing a loved one. We cannot allow one more family to wait for a call or a text that never comes. We cannot allow the normalization of gun violence to continue. We must create a safe and compassionate nation for all of us.”
1. “Eden Reforestation Projects is a 501c3 non-profit whose mission is to provide fair wage employment to impoverished villagers as agents of global forest restoration. We hire the poorest of the poor to grow, plant, and guard to maturity native species forest on a massive scale. Our “employ to plant methodology” results in a multiplication of positive socio-economic and environment measures.”
2. “By the year 2025 our objective is to plant a minimum of 500 million trees each year and to offer hope through the employment of tens of thousands of people in countries where extreme poverty is rampant.
3. By keeping our overhead costs low, we are now recognized as one of the most cost-effective reforestation projects on the planet. While our primary goal is to lift people out of extreme poverty, we have also become a model for environmental restoration and land management.”